It's easy to join Solglyt!
2020 Dues Changes for Canada and Norway
As of January 1, 2020, the simplified dues program that was introduced to US lodges in 2018 is extended to members in Canada and Norway. As of this date, all lodges in each country will charge the same dues rates. There are two main dues rates: Individual and Family.
Individual Membership (covers one person)
Canada: Regular – $58 CAD / Golden – $38 CAD
Norway: Regular – 475 NOK / Golden – 350 NOK
Family Membership (covers all family members living or receiving mail at the same address)
Canada: Regular – $88 CAD / Golden* – $62 CAD
Norway: Regular – 800 NOK / Golden* – 635 NOK
There will no longer be special or reduced dues for members ages 16–23 (formerly called Unge Venner). They will now be treated as regular adult members.
Golden Membership will continue to be awarded under the new dues structure, but those who become new Golden Members on or after January 1, 2020, will be charged the regular dues rates and will not receive a discount.
Free Heritage Membership for ages 0–15 will still be available.
- fees displayed for our lodge at sofn.com are shown in US $
- your credit card will reflect US exchange rate
- your bank may apply additional fees as per its banking rules and regulations
- memberships paid by cheque are taken at face value
- check your renewal notice for details
– Join online
– Renew online
- complete Sections A and B
- in section C, complete lines 17, 18 and, if paying by credit card, 19 and sign line 20
- mail two signed copies to
Sons of Norway, Solglyt Lodge 4-143
10756 - 68 Avenue NW
Edmonton, Alberta T6H 2B5
Email: go to the Contact Us page and leave a message for our Membership Secretary